Dolly releases 19th solo album, ‘Here You Come Again’
“Here You Come Again,” released in 1977, marks Dolly’s first significant success in the pop music genre.
- “Here You Come Again”
- “Baby, Come Out Tonight”
- “It’s All Wrong, But It’s All Right”
- “Me and Little Andy”
- “Lovin’ You”
- “Cowgirl & the Dandy”
- “Two Doors Down”
- “God’s Coloring Book”
- “As Soon as I Touched Him”
- “Sweet Music Man”
The title song, written by Barry Mann and Cynthia Weil, is one of only a handful of Dolly’s hits she didn’t write. She received her first GRAMMY win with “Here You Come Again” for Best Female Country Vocal Performance. Additionally, the song peaked at No. 3 on the U.S. Pop Singles charts. The tenth track, “Sweet Music Man,” was written by Kenny Rogers.
Both the title song (her sixth No. 1 single) and the album (her second No.1 album) topped the U.S. Country Music singles and albums charts, respectively. “Two Doors Down” became Dolly’s seventh No. 1 single on the U.S. Country Music charts and a top 20 hit on the U.S. Pop Singles chart.
- Dolly Parton Releases Brand New Song On Her Birthday - January 25, 2023
- Dolly Parton Expands Lineup of Her Popular Duncan Hines Baking Mixes - January 17, 2023
- Dollywood Entertainment Auditions Announced for 2023 Season - January 10, 2023