Managing Editor - Jacob Timmons
Senior Editor - Amanda Webb
Creative Director - Sarah Chapman
Latest posts by Team Dolly (see all)
- Tune-In Alert: Behind The Sequins – A Panel Discussion - September 13, 2019
- Kirkland’s Partners With Dolly Parton On New From The HeART Collection - September 5, 2019
- 13th Annual Fun-Filled “Whoadeo” Kids’ Event At Stampede - September 4, 2019
Dolly Parton is teaming up with MusiCares and Omaze to give one lucky winner the chance of a lifetime.
Dolly Parton is about to celebrate 50 incredible years as a member of the Grand Ole Opry, and she wants YOU to be there as her VIP guest. Time to skip out on your 9-5, pack your most bedazzled clothes and head to Nashville to join the Queen of Country herself at the world-famous Opry House. You’ll enjoy a backstage tour, exclusive passes to the exhibit “Dolly: My Opry Memories” and even have your own private dressing room, which is where Dolly will meet you to chat and take a picture. Then, you’ll watch Dolly’s knock-your-socks-off anniversary performance from the best spot in the house. Flights and stay at the Gaylord Opryland Resort included.
You And A Friend Will:
- Be Dolly Parton’s VIP guest at the Grand Ole Opry to celebrate her 50th anniversary as a member
- Meet Dolly in your very own dressing room for a picture and watch her highly anticipated, sold-out October 12 performance from side stage or premium seats (your choice)
- Score a private backstage tour of the Opry House and passes to the exclusive exhibit “Dolly: My Opry Memories”
- Be flown out to Nashville and put up a the Gaylord Opryland Resort
*No Donation or payment is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.
In 2019, Dolly Parton was honored as MusiCares Person of the Year. MusiCares provides a safety net of critical assistance for the music community in times of need. Their services and resources cover a wide range of financial, medical and personal emergencies, and each case is treated with integrity and confidentially. MusiCares also focuses the resources and attention of the music industry on human service issues that directly influence the health and welfare of the music community.