Limited-Edition Baking Collection Now Available to Fans Before Hitting Stores in March
Dolly Parton is partnering with Duncan Hines on a new line of Southern-inspired desserts, including cake mixes and frostings inspired by some of Dolly’s favorite family recipes.
“I have always loved to cook and, growing up in the South, I especially love that authentic Mom and Pop kind of cooking,” Dolly said. “I am excited to launch my own line of cake mixes and frostings with Duncan Hines, bringing that sweet, Southern-style baking experience I enjoy to others.”
Dolly Parton’s Baking Collection
To introduce the partnership, Duncan Hines is offering the limited-edition Dolly Parton’s Baking Collection on www.shop.duncanhines.com on January 26, while supplies last. The special collection gives Dolly fans an opportunity to be the first to try her new line of cake mixes and frostings, which won’t hit store shelves nationwide until Spring 2022. Dolly Parton’s Baking Collection can be purchased for $40.00 (plus shipping and handling). The kit includes:
- Dolly Parton’s Southern Style Coconut Flavored Cake
- Dolly Parton’s Southern Style Banana Flavored Cake Mix
- Dolly Parton’s Creamy Buttercream Frosting
- Dolly Parton’s Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Collectible tea towel & spatula
- Custom recipe cards
In Stores March 2022
Beginning in March, the Duncan Hines Dolly Parton’s line of cakes mixes and frostings can be found in the baking section of grocery stores and mass retailers. The cake mixes have a suggested retail price (SRP) of $2.19; the frostings have an SRP of $2.09.
Visit www.duncanhines.com to learn more about the Dolly Parton line of cake mixes and frostings and what the brand will bake up next with Dolly, as well as the full line of Duncan Hines baking mixes and frostings.
- Dolly Parton to Cohost “Miley’s New Year’s Eve Party” on NBC - November 21, 2022
- Ring in the Holidays With All Things Dolly - November 17, 2022
- A Christmas to Remember at Dolly Parton’s Stampede - November 15, 2022